- serves as Atlantic County's multi-purpose financing and development agency whose primary purpose is to plan, finance and construct public improvements.
- is responsible for enhancing the quality of life through the protection of waters and lands from pollution by providing responsible waste management services.
BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERSđánh lô đề online - Meeting dates, agendas, Freeholder biographical information and contact information, more...
BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS - Advisory boards serve in an advisory capacity, consulting with the division and/or department with which they are affiliated and making recommendations to the department head, the county administrator, the county executive, and the Board of Chosen Freeholders.
BUDGET AND ANNUAL FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS – including Executive Budget Message, Full Budget, Debt Statement, Audit.
- follow this link to view the County Code.
- describes a wide variety of services provided by the County Clerk, including Election services, Real Estate Records, Passport & Naturalization Services, more...
COUNTY EXECUTIVEđánh lô đề online - Meet Dennis Levinson, Atlantic County Executive
COUNTY PHONE NUMBERS - Phone numbers and hotlines for county offices.
DEPARTMENTS OF COUNTY GOVERNMENT - Departments, Divisions and Offices of Atlantic County Government. Authorities and other affiliated agencies.
ELECTIONS - Board of Elections.đánh lô đề online The Board of Elections responsibilities and duties include Redistricting Election Districts, Certifying Polling Places Locations and more.
ELECTIONS - Superintendent of Elections. The duties and responsibilities of this office include responsibility for the supervision of all elections in Atlantic County, the custody and maintenance of voter records, voter registration, and the custody and maintenance of voting machines. This office is also responsible for enforcement of all election laws and ensuring compliance with the National Voting Rights Act.
FEDERAL AND STATE ELECTED OFFICIALS - Basic information about our federal and state elected officials, including office locations, phone and fax numbers and email addresses.
FREEHOLDERSđánh lô đề online - Meeting dates, agendas, Freeholder biographical information and contact information, more...
GOVERNMENT AT A GLANCEđánh lô đề online - quick look at the structure of and links to your county government.
HISTORY OF ATLANTIC COUNTY - Historical narrative of the county, famous people in Atlantic County History, sites, facts, more...
MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT - Follow this link to information and the web sites of Atlantic County's 23 municipalities.
- The County Prosecutor is charged with the duty of using all reasonable and lawful diligence for the detection, arrest, indictment and conviction of offenders against the law.
- helps the diverse population of Atlantic County adapt to a rapidly changing society and to improve their lives. They focus on issues and needs related to family and economic well-being, agriculture, the environment, natural resource management and youth development.
- The Atlantic County Sheriff’s Office is a law enforcement agency with countywide jurisdiction as mandated by the State Constitution. The Sheriff is responsible for providing a variety of functions associated with the judicial process and enforcement of law.
SURROGATE - The Atlantic County Surrogate can provide assistance on all matters affecting estates, guardianships, and other probate matters. The Surrogate is responsible for determining the validity of wills, appoints administrators for the estates and guardians for minors.
TAXATION - The Atlantic County Board of Taxation maintains information on real estate assessments, is responsible for the property tax appeal process, maintains property tax list books for all real estate property in Atlantic County including property owners, addresses, most recent assessment and block and lot information. The office also maintains a list of every real estate sales transaction in Atlantic County and tabulates the Abstract of Ratables and Equalization Tables for Atlantic County.
VETERANS SERVICES - Contact the County's Veterans Services Officer or review a list of veterans-related services.